Posh sittings have acquired the information included in this privacy statement. This Policy Statement explains how we gather, utilize, and protect your private data in connection with Posh Sittings.
We are determined to keep your data secure in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Also, please contact us if you require any other information.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (such as home address email address and mobile telephone numbers);
- Date of birth or age
- If you apply for a product or service with us, you will be required to give us your financial information.
- Records about items and services you have acquired or requested, how you use them, and the appropriate technology used to access or control them.
- Biometric information
- Information on any financial connections you may have may be accessed.
How collected data is used:
The data we gather is used for the operation and maintenance of our website. It also contributes to the enhancement and growth of our website to give users with improved services, such as new products, services, and features. By giving data, it would be possible to examine how to use this website.
By collecting personal information from users, we can send them updates and other site-related information for advertising and sales purposes and to avoid fraud. This facilitates communication with users directly or via customer support.
Posh Sittings utilizes log files by a regular procedure. These files keep track of website visitors. This is standard practice for all firms and an analytics element of the web host. IP and ISP are not related to any personal information. The information is collected to evaluate demographics, operate the website, monitor users’ movements on the webpage, and compile statistical profiles.
Posh Sitting utilizes cookies to fulfill our contractual obligations and protect our vital rights. We will also request your consent for cookies that are not needed. Carefully check our page about cookies from Cookie Consent for more general information about cookies.
Some of our sponsors may utilize cookies. Our marketing partners are detailed in the table below. Every advertiser has its Private Policy regarding user data. For your access, we’ve added links to their privacy policies below.
Privacy Policies of Advertiser Partners
You may check this list to locate the Privacy Policies of posh Sitting’s advertising partners.
Cookies are used by third-party advertising networks in the accounts linked on Posh Sitting and are delivered directly to the user’s browser. After this, they spontaneously get your IP. Such solutions are used to evaluate the effectiveness of their marketing efforts and to personalize the advertising content presented on the sites you visit.
Note that Posh Sitting does not have direct authority over these third-party cookies.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Sustainable Brands may process Your Personal Information for the following reasons:
- Posh Sittings need to sign a contract with user.
- You have given your consent.
- The process is in our legal requirements, and Your interests are not overridden.
- For payment processing purposes.
- To abide by the law.
Posh Sitting may offer for-a-fee items and/or services via the Service. In this instance, we utilize third-party money transfer services.
We shall neither keep nor collect Your credit card information. This data is instantly provided to our third-party transaction service, whose usage of Your private details is governed by their separate Privacy Settings.
For further information, please see the separate Private Policies of these third-party advertising servers. This may include their procedures and guidelines for opting out of specialized options methods.
CCPA Privacy Privileges
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to, among other things:
- Demand that a firm that gathers a user’s user information disclose the classifications and relevancy of the private information it has acquired about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data that a business has collected about the consumer.
- Recommend that a firm that sells a consumer’s personal information refrain from doing so.
- We will respond to your query within one month. Contact us if you intend to assert any of these rights.
Protecting children as they use the internet is an additional priority of ours. We recommend that parents monitor, supervise, and/or participate in their child’s internet communications.
Posh Sitting does not gather any Personal Data from children under 13 years of age. If parents think their kid has supplied any personal information on our website, please contact us instantly, and we will help you with our best efforts to swiftly eliminate material from our records.